About Zigbee technology
Zigbee is a wireless networking protocol suitable for use in home and industrial systems. Based on proven technology that is currently in use in millions of connected devices.
The Zigbee 3.0 is the only complete IoT solution, from mesh network to the universal language that allows smart objects to work together.
Zigbee Home Automation delivers a standard that can make every home a smarter, safer and more energy efficient environment for consumers and families.
Zigbee Light Link is intended for Zigbee applications in consumer lighting offering simplicity and interoperability.
Bosch IoT Edge speaks Zigbee
The Bosch IoT Edge Zigbee module is compatible with over 1100 Zigbee certified devices.
You are able to choose among a wide range of devices and vendors and build IoT applications for the Smart Home, Commercial, Utility, Lighting and Retail Services markets.
Coordinators from Silicon Labs and devices from Bosch Smart Home, Samsung Group, OSRAM, and SMaBiT have been fully tested with the latest release of the Bosch IoT Edge stack.
- Telegesis ETRX3USB Zigbee® USB Stick
- EmberZNet PRO
- Bosch Smart Home Motion Detector
- OSRAM SMART+ Plug
- OSRAM SMART+ Classic Multicolour
- Samsung Electronics SmartThings Water Leak Sensor
- Samsung Electronics SmartThings Button
- Samsung Electronics SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor
- SMaBiT Smart Plug with Metering
- SMaBiT Smart Plug with Switches
- SMaBiT Optical Smoke Detector
- SMaBiT Motion Detector
- SMaBiT Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- SMaBiT Wall Thermostat