The market for IoT device management has been rapidly evolving over the years, and 2020 has been particularly fast-paced. So what have we learned from 2020? Where is the market headed next? What success factors must enterprises using device management consider? To answer these questions, we will share insights from major projects in healthcare and innovation. Watch this webinar and learn what to look out for in IoT device management projects in 2021.
What you will learn
- Understand the concept of device management and its main requirements
- Discover the most important trends for 2021
- Learn about the capabilities needed for IoT device management
- Benefit from real-world examples of IoT device management put into practice
- Understand the use cases and business benefits generated by different sets of device management functionalities
Watch the on-demand webinar now
IoT Device Management 2021 – market trends and lessons learned
Meet our speakers
Co-Founder & President at MachNation
Steve Hilton is a co-founder and President at MachNation, the leading benchmarking and testing firm for Internet of Things (IoT) middleware and platforms. He has 26 years’ experience in the technology and communications industry.
Business Owner Industrial
Kai Hackbarth is Business Owner Industrial at Bosch.IO. He has more than 20 years’ experience as an Evangelist & Product Manager with focus on IoT middleware and device management in various IoT domains. Kai is among the “Top 100 IIoT Influencers” according to a recently published report by Onalytica.
IoT Consultant at Bosch.IO
Josua Rückert has been working in IoT and digital projects for more than 5 years and was part of several international OEM projects. At Bosch.IO, he supports customers to successfully set out on their IoT journey and get started with Bosch IoT Suite services.