Bosch IoT Hub (Beta version)
The Bosch IoT Hub allows to easily, securely and reliably connect devices to your IoT applications. In the Beta version, IoT applications are able to retrieve telemetry data from devices. In the final release support for sending command/control messages to the devices will also be included.
- Easily, securely and reliably connect devices via an uniform API to your application regardless of the IoT protocol used by your devices
- Out-of-the-box support for interacting with MQTT and HTTP enabled devices
- Scalability and high performance for millions of devices sending billions of messages
- Device identity and credentials management for IoT applications
- Fully-managed, high quality cloud service optimized for high availability and cost efficiency
- Optional off-the-shelf integration with other Bosch IoT Suite services
For HTTP based APIs:
- HTTP 1.1 compatible client with TLS encryption support
For Messaging API:
- AMQP 1.0 compatible client with TLS encryption support
Find information about data protection and privacy topics of the service in the Privacy Leaflet.