Bosch IoT Remote Manager
Bosch IoT Remote Manager is a remote management and monitoring service, supporting centralized configuration, software provisioning and service operation support for various class of devices based on (but not limited) to OSGi, OMA-DM and/or TR-069 standards.
- Configure and provision your IoT gateways remotely
- Access diagnostic information like health status, logs and monitoring events
- Access your gateways and connected devices remotely from your apps
- Perform mass management operations and rule-based automation tasks
- Collect and retrieve real-time and historical data
- Use the extensive API to control every aspect of your service instance
- Interactively configure mPRM through the Management Console GUI
- Manage your Application & SW component life-cycle (install, update, uninstall)
- Perform firmware updates of your gateways
Find information about data protection and privacy topics of the service in the Privacy Leaflet.