Invalidation of distribution sets
In order to stop the distribution of a distribution set, it can be invalidated by the Rollouts operator. A distribution set that is marked as invalid can not be assigned anymore. Corresponding auto assignments will be disabled, rollouts can be stopped, and active actions can be canceled.
Introduce target types
Targets can now have a target type. This type defines the distribution sets the target is compatible with. That way the risk of assigning an incompatible distribution set to a target is avoided.
- [MECS-15002] – Invalidation of distribution sets
- [MECS-15004] – Cancel multiple actions when invalidating a distribution set
- [MECS-14869] – Introduce target types
- [MECS-15604] – Allow dots in metadata keys and attribute names
- [MECS-15626] – DMF: Fix missing THING_DELETED message
See our detailed release notes for more information.