New Management REST APIs for Artifact Signing
The new release of Bosch IoT Rollouts provides Management REST API enhancements which can be used to implement artifact signing use cases. In particular, these new APIs allow you to manage cryptographic keys and certificates. Based on a cryptographic key for code signing, you can easily create digital signatures, e.g. for a given SHA-256 artifact hash.
- [MECS-16787] – New Management REST APIs for Artifact Signing
- [MECS-15722] – New Service Integration Event (SIE) API, which notifies external services about events occurring in Bosch IoT Rollouts
- [MECS-16926] – Upgrade Java Runtime Environment
- [MECS-15894] – DMP: ClassNotFoundException for DMP class in DDI
- [MECS-16691] – DMP: Fix rule cleanup after command redelivery attempt