Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) offers a new dimension to the classical value-creation cycle, making it faster, more customer-centric, and more disruptive. Connected products generate data that OEMs can analyze using AI and machine learning. Turning this data into actionable and valuable insights allows to constantly improve functionality and features.
But how to establish new business models and become a leading player in an open ecosystem? Which milestones must be reached and what are the benefits for OEMs? These are some of the questions answered in this white paper.
You will learn
- Connecting products – the foundational step
- Enriching user experience with AI
- Reinventing AIoT business models
- Molding evolving ecosystems
- The six stumbling blocks to avoid