We are releasing a new feature in Bosch IoT Insights – Consent Management.
What is Consent Management?
In Consent Management, project admins manage the consent documents for their projects.
These documents can contain legal issues, data privacy topics, or project-specific information which each project member should know about and accept before gaining access to any data.
That means, if a consent document has been uploaded to your Bosch IoT Insights project, each project member receives an email with the request to read and agree to the consent document. If a user does not agree to the document, project access cannot be granted anymore.
What are the benefits of this?
- Provide an easy-to-manage consent document if your project contains confidential data and needs agreements
- Offere a guideline for a project and inform users about dos and don’ts before giving them access
- Monitor who has agreed and who has not in your project’s Admin section
- Get an audit-able export of agreed consents
- Update the consent document as often as necessary via integrated document versioning
Find more information on consent management in the Bosch IoT Insights documentation.
If you have any questions contact us via support or our Microsoft Team Channel.