We are releasing a new feature in Bosch IoT Insights – Consent Management.
What is Consent Management?
In Consent Management, project admins manage the consent documents for their projects.
These documents can contain legal issues, data privacy topics, or project-specific information which each project member should know about and accept before gaining access to any data.
That means, if a consent document has been uploaded to your Bosch IoT Insights project, each project member receives an email with the request to read and agree to the consent document. If a user does not agree to the document, project access cannot be granted anymore.
What are the benefits of this?
- Provide an easy-to-manage consent document if your project contains confidential data and needs agreements
- Offere a guideline for a project and inform users about dos and don’ts before giving them access
- Monitor who has agreed and who has not in your project’s Admin section
- Get an audit-able export of agreed consents
- Update the consent document as often as necessary via integrated document versioning