The new release of Bosch IoT Rollouts, part of Bosch IoT Device Management, comes with the following improvements:
- [MECS-15079] – Fix reading of tenant configuration values in TimestampCalculator
- [MECS-16594] – DMP: Fix reflecting task execution errors in Bosch IoT Rollouts
- [MECS-15995] – Optimize target list filtering
- [MECS-12321] – DMP: Keep the Bosch IoT Manager’s MME rule until all Bosch IoT Rollouts actions are completed
- [MECS-16528] – DMP: Improve activating Auto Assignment using the UI
- [MECS-16637] – DMP: Set registered status after the device reports its online state for the first time
See our detailed release notes for more information. In case of further questions please contact us via support.