The new release of Bosch IoT Rollouts – also part of Bosch IoT Device Management – comes with the following improvements:
Action Status Codes
This new feature enables devices to optionally include a status code into their action status feedback messages that are sent to Bosch IoT Rollouts. The feature is supported via DDI and DMF. Annotating action status entries with status code simplifies the troubleshooting of software updates, e.g. by detecting error clusters matching a specific status code.
To improve the usability of the Management UI of Bosch IoT Rollouts, the target list views that are displayed on the Rollout and Target Filter views provide target quicklinks which take a user back to the Deployment view and, at the same time, select a specific target. This is useful if a user wants to take closer look at a certain target which is listed for a rollout group or target filter. By clicking the target quicklink, the user is taken back to the Deployment view and is immediately presented with the details of that specific target, in particular its action history.
Enhanced List Sorting
Various lists which are displayed in the different views of the Management UI can be sorted now by using the sorting controls that are exposed via the table columns. This is in particular useful for lists displaying many items. For example, a user might want to sort the targets of a rollout group based on their software update status to bring those targets with status ‘Error’ to the top of the list.
- [MECS-17568] – Introduce action status codes
- [MECS-17487] – Management UI: Enhanced list sorting based on table columns (ascending or descending)
- [MECS-17494] – Management UI: Provide target quicklinks from target listings in Rollout and Target Filters view back to Deployment view
- [MECS-17284] – Management UI: Make target type table expandable
- [MECS-17619] – Extend SIE API to notify about pending confirmations
See our detailed release notes for more information. In case of further questions please contact us via support.