In line with our goal to always offer an up-to-date and secure service, we are planning a security enhancement, which will take place on 14th August 2023.
With the respective update, we will add support for TLS 1.3, add new cipher suites, and disable weak cipher suites, as listed below.
The following domains will be affected by the changes:
- Bosch IoT Suite UI: console.bosch-iot-suite.com
- Bosch IoT Suite portal: accounts.bosch-iot-suite.com
- Bosch IoT Suite authorization: access.bosch-iot-suite.com
- Bosch IoT Suite status dashboard: status.bosch-iot-suite.com
Our API will support the following cipher suites:
- TLS-AES-128-GCM-SHA256 (newly added support)
- TLS-AES-256-GCM-SHA384 (newly added support)
- TLS-CHACHA20-POLY1305-SHA256 (newly added support)
Support for the following weak cipher suites will be discontinued, and therefore you will not be able to use our API with them:
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.