The latest service update for Bosch IoT Things comes with various improvements:
- Decouple live message responses from the technical settlement
- Live responses are considered to be a successful acknowledgment if they have not been timed out. This allows to respond with an error status code without having a failing technical settlement of the incoming message.
- It is now possible to receive a live response without adding it to the required acknowledgment for the technical settlement of an incoming message.
- The default value of response-required does no longer depend on the value of requested-acks.
- Display created field in Things UI
_createdfield introduced in a previous release is now also visible for newly created things in the Things tab of the Things UI.
- Eclipse Ditto version 1.3.0
Version 1.3.0 of Eclipse Ditto has been released on September 30, 2020.
Read the official release notes.
In addition, various minor bugs have been fixed.