The new hybrid offering of Bosch IoT Suite for Asset Communication allows you to consume Bosch IoT Things running on Azure infrastructure, with Bosch IoT Hub running on AWS.
- Start your booking via
Follow the link at the end of the service plan tables.
- In order to book the hybrid version, make sure you choose one with the ending AWS & Microsoft Azure in Germany & Netherlands (EU-H1)
- In your list of subscriptions, the hybrid option will be labeled as AWS & Microsoft Azure Germany & Netherlands (EU-H1) respectively.
Enjoy the benefits of all the per-configurations associated with the package:
- The persistent Hub-Thing connection is already established, please check that it is also open
- Register your namespace
- Provision new digital twins via the Developer Console
- Create a Suite OAuth client for your solution and try out the HTTP API
Known limits: Due to technical restrictions on Microsoft Azure the “Server-Sent-Events” functionality of Bosch IoT Things is not yet supported on this platform. We hope to be able to support this later on.