What you will learn
In this tutorial, you will learn how to get your own service instance of the Bosch IoT Suite offering.
At this point, we assume that you are already familiar with our portfolio. Otherwise, feel free to first explore https://bosch-iot-suite.com/ and learn which service is dedicated to which layer of your future IoT application.
Sign in at the Bosch IoT Suite
Sign in with your existing Bosch ID by following these steps:
- Navigate to Bosch IoT Suite.
- Click the user account icon .
- Click Sign in.
- Sign in with your credentials.
Select a Bosch IoT Suite service
Decide for one of the Bosch IoT Suite services by following these steps:
- Navigate to the home page.
- Once you found a service that you are interested in, open its details.
- In its description navigate to the service plans, by scrolling down or by using the Service & support plans tab.
- At the end of all service plan descriptions, you will find links for triggering a subscription.
Click Subscribe, e.g. in the row Free $0.00, if you have decided to use the free plan.
Continue the subscription
To add a service instance of the selected service to your account, you will need to continue with the following dialog:
- Select a service plan, e.g. Free Plan.
- Insert a meaningful instance name for your subscription.
- Click Subscribe.
Confirm the subscription.
Wait until your subscription is active
In your list of subscriptions, the status for the recently booked package is shown as Pending for a short time.
Upon success you will receive an email with links to your service instance, its “Getting started” instructions and the full documentation.
As soon as the subscription status is shown as Active on the service subscriptions page, you can start using the service.